Duration: 10 Days
Accommodation:- Hotel in in Kathmandu and tea house during the trek
Fitness level:- Easy to Moderate
Best time to visit:- September to December/ February to June
Elevation up to: - Chorkari (5050m)/Kyangin ri (4779m)
Arrival on:- Kathmandu
Departure from:- Kathmandu
Group size:- 1-20 people
Langtang Valley, Gosaikunda Lake & Helambu Treks combines diversity of the remote and spectacular valley of Langtang, with the high mountain lakes at Gosaikunda. Visit the beautiful Langtang National park and then trek to the end of the valley to view the wonderful mountains like Langtang lirung and many more.
Langtang, Gosainkunda and Helambu trek begin in the ancient city of Kathmandu; from where you will board a bus to Syabrubesi; the starting point of your trek. This is an interesting village on the banks of the Bhote Kosi River. The trail gains elevation as you make your way along the Langtang Khola, first through forests of oak and rhododendron and then bamboo forests on the higher reaches of the trail. Traveling through Langtang (3,430m), you will reach the Langtang valley and A little further up the valley is Kyangin Gompa, where we stop overnight and sample the local yak cheese. The holy lake Gosaikunda is divine among both the Hindus and the Buddhists. The lake is visited by thousands of visitors in the full- moon night in August every year. Langtang Valley is delightful valley in the world. You keep on walking through array of small village and trail of thick forest. The trek turns out into pleasing walk through Rhododendron and pine trees and there you will be able to see honey hunter animal, langur Monkey and waterfalls and the trek continues to reach Gosaikunda. In the way you will come across through Lauribinayak. From here you will have spectacular view of Langtang Region. After Laurebinayak pass (4,609m) you will also trek through some beautiful rice terraces and a number of splendid Buddhist monasteries around the delightful villages of Helambu before heading back to Kathmandu.
• Visit Yak cheese factory in Kyanjin Gompa and Chandanbari.
• Visit local's unique Tamang (Buddhist) culture and Tibetan villages.
• Walking through rhododendron forests.
• Himalayan Thar, jackel, snow wolves, deer’s and many species of bird life along with the most elusive and Red Panda.
• Sacred pilgrimage and beautiful lakes of Gosaikunda.
•Mountain Views from kyanjin ri, lauribina, Suryakunda Pass, Thadepati and Chisapani.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters
Day 02: Trip preparing and Kathmandu sightseeing
Day03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1610m) by private jeep, 7 hours driving.
Day 04: Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2480 m), Walking 6 hours.
Day 05: Trek from Lama Hotel to Mundu (3543m) via Langtang village (3,430m), Walking 5 hours, O/N at guest house.
Day 06: Trek to Kyangin Gompa, Walking 3 hours.
Day 07: Kyangin Gompa exploration day
Day 08: Trek down to Lama Hotel (2480 m.), Walking 6 hours.
Day 09: Trek from Lama Hotel to Thulo Syabru (2200 m), Walking 6 hours.
Day 10: Trek from Thulo Syabru to Sing Gompa (3580 m), Walking 5 hours.
Day 11: Trek from Sing Gompa to Gosainkunda (4381 m), Walking 6 hours.
Day 12: Cross over the Lauribina pass (4610 m.) descend to Ghopte (3420 m), Walking 6:30 hours.
Day 13: Trek from Ghopte to Kutumsang (2540m), Walking 5:30 hours.
Day 14: Trek from Kutumsang to Chisopani (2110m), Walking 6 hours.
Day 15: Trek from Chisopani to Sundarijal and drive by car to Kathmandu. Walking 4/5 hours and driving for half an hour.
Day 16: Departure
Langtang Gosaikunda trek itinerary
Day 01:Drive from Kathmandu to Dhunche (1,950m /6,435ft): 7-8 hrs. drive
Day 02: Dhunche – Thulo Syabru (2,230m /7,350ft): 5-6 hrs.
Day 03: Thulo Syabru – Shin Gompa (3,330 m /10,925 ft.): 4-5 hrs.
Day 04 Shin Gompa- Laurebina Yak (3,950m /13,035ft): 3-4 hrs
Day 05: Laurebina Yak – Gosainkund Lake (4,380m /14,454ft) 3-4 hrs.
Day 06: Gosainkund Lake- Gopte (3440m /11,286ft): 7-8 hrs
Day 07: Gopte- Tharepati (3,640m /12,012ft): 2-3 hrs
Day 08: Tharepati – Kutumsang (2,450 m /8,085ft): 4- 5 hrs
Day 09: Kutumsang - Chisopani (2,160m /7,125ft): 5-6 hrs
Day 10: Chisopani – Sundarijal, Short drive to Kathmandu (1,300m /4,264ft): 4-5 hrs trek, 1 hr. drive and joining your other tours
• All private transportation.
• 3 star hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu.
• All entrance fee and experience tour guide for sightseeing All private transportation in.
• There Time Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek.
• Tea house accommodation during the trek.
• Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters.
• Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
• First aid medical kit (with the guide).
• Langtang national park Permits and TIMS fee.
• Welcome and Farewell dinner.
• Government taxes & office service charge.
• International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa.
• Lunch and evening meals in cities, except the trek (and also
the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of
early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due
to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
• Travel and rescue insurance.
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery
recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
• Tips for drivers, guides and porter.
Dolpa (Round Dhaulagiri) Trek is a long challenging trek that takes us to the base camp ...
Kanchenjunga Base Camp trek is an ideal trekking route for those with time and desire to ...
|Annapurna Base Camp Via Poonhil Trek|
Join us for 2017
|Mt. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Nepal
Annapurna base camp