Duration: 22 Days
Larkya La is not a difficult pass, the trek around Manaslu is harder than most in Nepal. In many places the walls of the Budhi Gandaki valley are perpendicular, so you cannot walk along the bottom of the valley. The trail is rough and steep and it often literally hangs on a bluff high above the river.
Fact of the Trek
Trip Name: Upper manaslu trek Duration: 22 Days
Accommodation: Hotel/ Resort in Kathmandu & Pokhara, tea house during the trek or camping
Culture: Gurung, Ghale, Tamang
Itinerary for Upper Manaslu Trek
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Full DayKathmandu Sightseeing, hotel.
Day 03 : Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat Bazaar takes about seven hours.
Day 04 : Trek from Arughat Bazaar to Soti Khola (530m.)
Day 05 : Trek from Soti Khola to Machha Khola (890m.)
Day 06 : Trek from Machha Khola to Jagat (1350m.)
Day 07 : Trek from Jagat to Philim (1700m.)
Day 08 : Trek from Philim to Deng (2095m.) w
Day 09 : Trek from Deng to Namrung (2900m.)
Day 10 : Trek from Namrung to Lhogaon (3100m.)
Day 11 : Trek from Lhogaon to Samagaon (3390m.)
Day 12 : This is a day for rest at Samagaon to give you some acclimatization.
Day 13 : Trek from Samagaon to Samdo (3690m.)
Day 14 : Trek from Samdo to Larkya La Phedi (4460m.)
Day 15 : Trek from Larkya La Phedi to Larkya La (Pass) (5135m.) to Bimthang (3590 m.)
Day 16 : Trek from Bimthang to Dharapani (1860m.)
Day 17 : Trek from Dharapani to Jagat (1800m)
Day 18 : Trek from Jagat to Nagdi (850m.)
Day 19 : Trek from Nagdi to Besishahar (823m.).
Day 20 : Drive from Besisahar to Kathmandu
Day 21 : Free Day at Kathamndu
Day 22 : Departure
• All private transportation.
• 3 star hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu.
• All entrance fee and experience tour guide for sightseeing All private transportation in.
• There Time Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek.
• Tea house accommodation during the trek.
• Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters.
• Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
• First aid medical kit (with the guide).
• Manaslu Permits fee.
• Welcome and Farewell dinner.
• Government taxes & office service charge.
• International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa.
• Lunch and evening meals in cities, except the trek (and also
the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or Pokhara because of
early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due
to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
• Travel and rescue insurance.
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery
recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
• Tips for drivers, guides and porter.
Everest three high passes trek is one of the most authentic adventure trek in Everest fa ...
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking, also popularly known as Annapurna Sunrise Trekking, ...
Mustang Region occupied with the southern plateau of the Tibet along with the high himal ...
|Annapurna Base Camp Via Poonhil Trek|
Join us for 2017
|Mt. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Nepal
Annapurna base camp