Duration: 17 Days
Mustang Region occupied with the southern plateau of the Tibet along with the high himalayan giants like Dhaulagiri and Annapurna. The ancient Kingdom of Mustang – the capital Lo Manthan was attached to Tibet in the 14th century, Although it retained its identity as an autonomous dynasty throughout the centuries which is a walled city with their own present King – Jigme Prabal Bista and the people still remain predominantly Tibetan. One of the region in which outsiders are inaccessibled. By this isolation, life has almost unchanged for centuries.On the Trek, the Great River Kali Gandaki with a majestic and fast flowing river which have carved a deep george through the himalayas and to the plains.
Upper Mustang Trekking Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmanduairport , Transfer to Hotel
Day 02 : Full day sight seeing tour in kathamndu
Day 03 : Kathmandu-Pokhara by drive (option 40 min flight)
Day 04 : Pokhara - Jomsom flight & Trek to Kagbeni
Day 05 : Trek to Chele
Day 06 : Trek to Eklobhatti
Day 07 : Trek to Ghami
Day 08 : Trek to Tsarang
Day 09 : Trek to Lo Manthang
Day 10 : Explore Lo Manthang & Eastern Valley, Nyphu, Gharphu
Day 11 : Trek to Tange 3240m.
Day 12 : Trek to Tetang
Day 13 : Trek to Muktinath
Day 14 : Trek to Jomsom
Day 15: Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara and free day
Day 16 : Back to Kathamndu by drive( flight option)
• All private transportation.
• 3 star hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu and pokhara.
• All entrance fee and experience tour guide for sightseeing All private transportation in.
• There Time Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek.
• Tea house accommodation during the trek.
• Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters.
• Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
• First aid medical kit (with the guide).
• Annapurna and Mustang Permits fee.
• Welcome and Farewell dinner.
• Government taxes & office service charge
• International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa.
• Lunch and evening meals in cities, except the trek (and also
the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or Pokhara because of
early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due
to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
• Travel and rescue insurance.
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery
recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
• Tips for drivers, guides and porter.
Mustang Region occupied with the southern plateau of the Tibet along with the high himal ...
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is believed to be one of our most popular treks in the worl ...
Lower Manaslu trek also includes inside Manaslu region, which is most intresting areas o ...
|Annapurna Base Camp Via Poonhil Trek|
Join us for 2017
|Mt. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Nepal
Annapurna base camp