Duration: 8 Days
Sarangkot and dhampus are saituated in the western part of Nepal which is near by pokhara city. which are at an elevation of 1700 meters above the sea level . from here you can see the panaromic vies of annapurna , dhaulagiri ,manaslu, fishtail and many more mountains . and we can see the vally of pokhara and fhewa lake from from the sarangkot. .This area also offers us the view of natural beauty. Sarangkot is another spot renown for seeing the sunrise over the Himalayas after a short hike. Sarangkot and Dhampus both are a one day trip from Pokhara valley.
For those with just a few days, this short trek gives travelers great sunset and sunrise panorama views of the Annapurna Range, Combined with a stay at the pleasant lakeside city of Pokhara, it involves easy walking with no high altitudes and can be done by anyone with a reasonable fitness level. Though only a few days long, this trek will provide memories of a lifetime.
Highlights of the Sarangkot/Dhampus Hiking
Accommodation:- Hotel in cities /teahouse or camping in Hike
Best time to visit:- All over the year
Elevation up to:- Sarangkot (1600m)
Hike start:- Phedi
Hike end:- Sarangkot
Group size:- 1+
Day01:Arrive in Kathmandu.We will pick meet you and transfor to hotel.welcome diner.
Day 02:After breakfast, Our manager will brief you about your trip and Free day (kathmandu city tour option)
Day 03 :Drive to Pokhara from Kathamndu and overnight at Hotel (Flight option)
Day 04 :After breakfast at pokhara hotel , drive to Phedi by private van/car and trek to Dhampus Overnight at tea house lodge walking 3 hours
Day 05 :Trek to Sarangkot( 6 hours walking). Overnight at lodge. Enjoy the gorgeous sunset view from the sarangkot view point
Day 06 :Wake early to watch the sunrise view , take breakfast then trek down to Pokhara .some sight seeing at pokhara Overnight
Day 07 :Drive back to Kathmandu by private bus/car( flight option) or joining in next trip.
Day 08: Depature
• All private transportation.
• Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu and pokhara.
• All entrance fee and experience tour guide for sightseeing All private transportation in.
• There Time Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the hike.
• Tea house accommodation during the trek.
• Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters.
• Hiking map and trip achievement certificate.
• First aid medical kit (with the guide).
• Hiking Permits fee.
• Welcome and Farewell dinner.
• Government taxes & office service charge
• International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa.
• Lunch and evening meals in cities, except the hike (and also
the case of early return from the hike than the scheduled
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or Pokhara because of
early arrival, late departure, and early return from the Hike (due
to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
• Travel and rescue insurance.
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery
recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
• Tips for drivers, guides and porter.
Hiking/Trekking around Kathmandu offers you the opportunity to see Nepali Village ...
Sarangkot and dhampus are saituated in the western part of Nepal which is near by pokhar ...
This mini trek is a good sampler for those who have not trekked before. It offers intere ...
|Annapurna Base Camp Via Poonhil Trek|
Join us for 2017
|Mt. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Nepal
Annapurna base camp