Duration: 14 days
Jomsom Muktinath Trekking is one of the most popular holiday in Nepal, lies to northwest of Pokhara valley. Jomsom is known as windy valley after mid day strong wind blow.The trek start from foothills of Annapurna called nayapool thane you are asending to Ghorepani/poonhill . The trek gets interesting in Tatopani where you will have the opportunity to relax in natural hot springs! Then the trek passes through Jomsom and Kagbeni, the entry point of upper Mustang Region and Tibet . you will be deepest gorge in that time. The grandeur of the Dhaulagiri Glacier is on show a little further up along with the first glimpse of the windy Tibetan Plateau on the way to the holy Hindu pilgrimage site of Muktinath (3800m/12,464 ft). The sacred temple has 108 waterfalls that resemble water flowing from taps and mysterious natural gas fires that boggle the mind. From here it is downhill to Jomsom village on the Tibetan Plateau where you can look around at the gateway to the "Forbidden Kingdom of Mustang", and get a glimpse of the ancient traditions still in practice. A flight the following day will bring you to Pokhara from where we make a few hours's drive through the green mountains to Kathmandu.
Highlights of the trek
Accommodation:- Hotel in cities /teahouse or camping in Trek
Best time to visit:- All over the year
Culture: Gurung/ Poon Magar/Thakali
Elevation up to:- 3710/Muktinath Temple
Trek end:- Jomsoom
Group size:- 1+
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, we will meet you and transfer to Hotel. welcome dinner.
Day 02: Trip briefing and Trek preparing (Kathmandu city tour option)
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara (914m)by drive 6 hours (option flight)
Day 04: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga 1.5 hours drive and 4 hours walking
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2675 m)
Day 06: Hiking to Poonhill (3120m) – Back to Ghorepani, and Trek to Tatopani, 7 hrs.
Day 07: Tatopani to Ghasa (2100m)
Day 08: Ghasa to Tukuche (2590m)
Day 09: Tukuche to Kagbeni (2810m)
Day 10: Kagbeni to Muktinath (3802m)
Day 11: Muktinath to Jomsom 6hrs.
Day 12: Jomsom to Pokhara, fly (option drive)
Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu) or joining in other trip
Day 14: departure
• All private transportation.and one way flight to Pokhara from Jomsom
• 3 star hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu and pokhara.
• All entrance fee and experience tour guide for sightseeing ,All private transportation in.
• There Time Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek.
• Tea house accommodation during the trek.
• Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters.
• Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
• First aid medical kit (with the guide).
• Annapurna Permits ans TIMS fee.
• Welcome and Farewell dinner.
• Government taxes & office service charge.
• International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa.
• Lunch and evening meals in cities, except the trek (and also
the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or Pokhara because of
early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due
to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
• Travel and rescue insurance.
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery
recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
• Tips for drivers, guides and porter.
Jomsom Muktinath Trekking is one of the most popular holiday in Nepal, lies to northwest ...
Everest base camp trek is a great introductory lodge trek that offers s ...
Dolpa (Round Dhaulagiri) Trek is a long challenging trek that takes us to the base camp ...
|Annapurna Base Camp Via Poonhil Trek|
Join us for 2017
|Mt. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Nepal
Annapurna base camp