Duration: 9 Days
Tamang heritage trail winds over ridges trekking through farmlands, marshy grasslands, subtropical forests and highlands that offer magnificent views of snow covered peaks. The forests are home to Langur monkeys, bears, pandas and countless birds. This Tamang village trek begins with a 132km from Kathmandu that follows the torturous and scenically exciting road to cross the Dhotre Khola, before turning north up the Trisuli Nadi to Syabru Besi (Lower Syabru): the starting point of the trek. This is an interesting village at the confluence of the Bhote Kosi and Langtang Kola, below which it becomes the Trisuli Nadi. The first day’s trail zigzags upwards, to a ridge and a walk to the view point of the day Rongba Bhanjyang and another45 min. easy walk to Lunch. And then on up to Gatlang; the largest Tamang village in the region. fairly short day’s trek, along the ancient salt trade route from Tibet will take you back to Syabru Besi, from where you return to Kathmandu: or extend your visit.
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu , we will meet you at airport and transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Full day Kathmandu city Tour
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu – Syabru Besi (1,440m /): 8-9 hrs drive, 132km
Day 04: Syabru Besi – Gatlang (2,238m): 5-6 hrs.
Day 05: Gatlang – Tatopani (2607m): 6-7 hrs.
Day 06: Tatopani – Thuman (2,338m): 5-6 hrs.
Day 07: Thuman – Briddim (2,229m): 5-6 hrs.
Day 08: Briddim – Syabru Besi (1,440m): 3-4 hrs
Day 09 :Syabru Besi – Kathmandu (1,300m ) 8-9 hrs. Drive
Day 10: join in other trip or departure
• All private transportation.
• 3 star hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu.
• All entrance fee and experience tour guide for sightseeing All private transportation in.
• There Time Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek.
• Tea house accommodation during the trek.
• Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters.
• Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
• First aid medical kit (with the guide).
• Langtang national park Permits fee.
• Welcome and Farewell dinner.
• Government taxes & office service charge.
• International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa.
• Lunch and evening meals in cities, except the trek (and also
the case of early return from the trekking than the scheduled
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of
early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due
to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
• Travel and rescue insurance.
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery
recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
• Tips for drivers, guides and porter.
Lower Manaslu trek also includes inside Manaslu region, which is most intresting areas o ...
Tamang heritage trail winds over ridges trekking through farmlands, marshy grasslands, s ...
Dolpa (Round Dhaulagiri) Trek is a long challenging trek that takes us to the base camp ...
|Annapurna Base Camp Via Poonhil Trek|
Join us for 2017
|Mt. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Nepal
Annapurna base camp