Duration: 27 Days
Kanchenjunga Base Camp trek is an ideal trekking route for those with time and desire to venture into some of the remote regions of Nepal. Kanchenjunga is the third highest mountain in the world at 8586 meters, and is a magnificent peak striding the border between Nepal and India.
Trekking in Kanchenjunga trail begins along the Tamur River through Pipal trees and Whilst exploring the surrounding area you will also see a panorama of Wedge Peak, The Twins, Pyramid Peak and Tent Peak.
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 02 : World Heritage Cultural tour in Kathmandu / Trek Preparation
Day 03-04 : drive to Taplejung via Biratnagar and trek start (flight option)
Day 05-10 : Trek to Ghunsa via Sakethun and Kyapra and acclimatization rest day
Day 11-13 : Trek to Lhonak and Exploration hike to Pangpema
Day 14-15 : Trek to Sele Le Base camp
Day 16-17 : Trek to Ramze after crossing the Sele Le (4600m) and Sinion pass
Day 18 : Exploration hike to Oktang Kanchenjunga base camp
Day 19-23 : Trek to Suketar via Yamphudin and Tambawa
Day 24-26 : Drive to Kathmandu via Biratnagar & exploration day in Kathmandu (flight option)
Day 27 : Trip end / Departure
• All private transportation.
• 3 star hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu.
• All entrance fee and experience tour guide for sightseeing All private transportation in.
• There Time Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek.
• Tea house accommodation during the trek.
• Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters.
• Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
• First aid medical kit (with the guide).
• Kanchajunga Permits fee.
• Welcome and Farewell dinner.
• Government taxes & office service charge.
• International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa.
• Lunch and evening meals in cities, except the trek (and also
the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or Pokhara because of
early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due
to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
• Travel and rescue insurance.
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery
recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
• Tips for drivers, guides and porter.
Everest View trekking is also know as Everest panorama trekking, Some < ...
On our trek we start in the Langtang Valley, trekking through its forests and among the ...
Mustang Region occupied with the southern plateau of the Tibet along with the high himal ...
|Annapurna Base Camp Via Poonhil Trek|
Join us for 2017
|Mt. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Nepal
Annapurna base camp