Duration: 5 Days
Kathmandu valley have a variety of beautiful trekking routes. many people are going to around the Kathmandu valley trekking ,nowadays Among other treks around the valley, Kathmandu Valley culture Trek is the longest of all. It goes around the valley covering all the important places. It offers a rich insight into the lives, history, culture and religion together with the locale and very traditional agricultural activities of its inhabitants. Trekking in the spring season in this valley offers early blooming rhododendrons, magnolias, many wild bushy colorful flowers and in the autumn and winter, wonderful mountain views of entire Annapurna range and Mt Manaslu/ Rolwaling range, langtang range and Everest range in the far-east can be observed. This trek is also important from the bird watching point of view. We would observe varieties of birds in Shivapuri national park . Many endemic and exotic birds can be seen around its calm nature from early autumn to late spring. About 200 different species of birds made this region home for their living permanently and partially as recorded by bird scholars. The major attractions of the trek are Shiapuri, Balthali, Namo Buddha, Dhulikhel, Nagarkot, kakani etc.
Highlights of the Chisapani/Nagarkot /Dhulikhel Hiking
Accommodation: - Hotel in cities /Guest house in Hike
Grade: - Easy
Best time to visit:- All over the year
Culture: kathe(kathmandu Hilly)
Elevation up to:- Shivapuri Bhanjyang (2425m)
Hike start:- Sundarijal
Hike end:- Dhulikhel
Group size:- 1+
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport. we will meet you and transfer to hotel.welcome dinner
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal and Trek to Chisapani(2194m.)
Day 03: Trek from Chisopani to Nagarkot (2175m.)
Day 04: Early Morning sunrise view from Nagarkot and hike to Dhulikhel
Day 05:Dhulikhel to Kathmandu Drive via Bhattapurte or joining in another trip.
• All private transportation.
• Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu.
• There Time Meals a day Brakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the hike.
• Tourist stander hotel accommodation during the hike.
• Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guides and porters.
• Hiking map and trip achievement certificate.
• Shivapuri national park Permit fee.
• Welcome dinner.
• Government taxes & office service charge
• International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa.
• Lunch and evening meals in cities, except the hike (and also
the case of early return from the hike than the scheduled
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of
early arrival, late departure, and early return from the Hike (due
to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
• Travel and rescue insurance.
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery
recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
• Tips for driver, guide and porter.
Hiking/Trekking around Kathmandu offers you the opportunity to see Nepali Village ...
Kathmandu valley have a variety of beautiful trekking routes. many peo ...
Sarangkot and dhampus are saituated in the western part of Nepal which is near by pokhar ...
|Annapurna Base Camp Via Poonhil Trek|
Join us for 2017
|Mt. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Nepal
Annapurna base camp