Duration: 4 Days
This mini trek is a good sampler for those who have not trekked before. It offers interesting temples, great views of the Kathmandu Valley, panoramic views of the mountains and even a glimpse of Everest. A visit to this area can be easily extended by a few days for those who would like to explore the region in more depth.Nagarkot 2170m is an quiet and scenic hilltop about 32 km from Kathmandu, very popular as a mountain and sunrise view point.You can see the panorama of the himalayas from Nagarkot.The sunrise and sunset on himalayas seen from this hill will be a life time memory for many.The 4 hour hike starts at the Newari town of Sankhu. We pass the uphill trail through scattered villages and farmlands and reach Nagarkot early afternoon. The hike on second day to dhulikhel after sunrise in Nagrkot,we walk the trail though the jungle, village and farms.Dhulikhel is also the beautiful place for Newari culture and bravo nature of Himalaya
Highlights of the Nagarkot /Dhulikhel
Accommodation: - Hotel in cities /Guest house in Hike
Grade: - Easy
Best time to visit:- All over the year
Culture: kathe (Kathmandu hilly)
Elevation up to:- Nagarkot (2195m)
Hike start:- Shakhu
Hike end:- Dhulikhel
Group size:- 1+
Day 01: Our staff pick up you from the airport and transfar to Hotel.
Day 02: From Kathmandu, drive to sakhu (1 hr) and walk 4 hour to Nagarkot
Day 03 Treks to Dhulikhel
Day 04 Drive to back to Kathamndu then join in other trip
• All private transportation.
• Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu.
• There Time Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the hike.
• Tourist stander hotel accommodation during the hike.
• Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guides and porters.
• Hiking map and trip achievement certificate.
• First aid medical kit (with the guide).
• shivapuri National park Permit fee.
• Welcome and Farewell dinner.
• Government taxes & office service charge
• International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa.
• Lunch and evening meals in cities, except the hike (and also
the case of early return from the hike than the scheduled
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of
early arrival, late departure, and early return from the Hike (due
to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
• Travel and rescue insurance.
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery
recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
• Tips for driver, guide and porter.
This mini trek is a good sampler for those who have not trekked before. It offers intere ...
Kathmandu valley have a variety of beautiful trekking routes. many peo ...
Hiking/Trekking around Kathmandu offers you the opportunity to see Nepali Village ...
|Annapurna Base Camp Via Poonhil Trek|
Join us for 2017
|Mt. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Nepal
Annapurna base camp