Category: New Travel Destination
Duration: 21 Days
Tsum valley trekking is getting popularity day by day and wilderness advanture lover many tourist liked this trail. The route is not only new, it offers the superb Himalayan landscape and untouched culture. Trails are strewn with artistic chortens and lined with mani walls made of thousands of marble slabs impressed with deities and prayers. The Tsum valley has a long history of Buddhism. The Buddhist saint Milarepa is said to be inflicted with meditated in the caves of here mountains.
Day 01 : Arrival and transfer to hotel overnight at hotel
Day 02 : Full Day Sightseeing around Kathmandu overnight at hotel
Day 03 : Drive to Arughat (535m)
Day 04 : From Arughat trek to Liding (860m)
Day 05 : Trek to Machhalkola (930m)
Day 06 : Trek to Jagat (1410m)
Day 07 : Trek to Lakpa (2040m)
Day 08 : trek to Chumling (2361m)
Day 09 : trek to Chhokangparo (3010m)
Day 10 : trek to Chhule-Nile (3361m)
Day 11: trek to Mu Gompa (3700m)
Day 12: trek to Rachen Gompa (3240m)
Day 13: trek to Dumje (2440m)
Day 14: trek to Gumba Lungdang (3200m)
Day 15: trek to Ripchet (2468m)
Day 16: trek to Dobhan (1070m)
Day 17: trek to Soti khola (720m)
Day 18: trek to Arughat (535m)
Day 19: drive back to Kathmandu
Day 20 :Free day in Kathmandu for shopping or relax
Day 21: Depature
Trip Cost Include
1. All necessary road transportation ( privatecar/van/bus)
2. 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the trek
3. Tea House accommodation during the trek
4. Govt. licensed guide and necessary numbers of porters with, salary and meals
5. Necessary Permits and TIMS Card
6 Acomodational at Kathamndu, with Breakfast.
7. sightseeing tours in Kathmandu
8. Sleeping bag and Down jacket for trek
Trip Cost Exclude
1. Lunch & dinner During your stay in Kathamndu
2. Clients’ insurance.
3. Extra food, water, cold and alcoholic drink
5. Tips and beverage bill, personal expenses and personal
From the north east of kathmandu valley and west of Rowling Himal, there is a beautiful ...
This trekking area lies north of Kathmandu. You start walking from Trishuli Bazaar after ...
Drive to the Dolakha (Mude) from Katmandu, side is eastern part of Nepal .Main highlight ...
|Annapurna Base Camp Via Poonhil Trek|
Join us for 2017
|Mt. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Nepal
Annapurna base camp