Duration: 10 days
Nepal is paradise for having Himalayan best Nepal tour, as Nepal is home to 8-the highest peaks (out of 14) above 8,000 m and there are over 1,300 peaks above 6,000 peaks, the trails are well-developed. In order to have Best Nepal tour, you do not need to spend long days and months going along the remote country side in Nepal. You can have such tour around Kathmandu valley , Pokhara and chitwan where you can have drive from Kathmandu or spend weeks roaming around and having panoramic scenes of white-Himalayas lying around like queuing from one side to another at the northern .in best Nepal tour we try to put all main activates of Nepal for tourist like city tour of Kathmandu& pokhara, rafting, mountain view trip, sunrise/sunset trip, jungle safari, hiking etc in 10 days.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport, we will meet and transfer you to Hotel. Welcome Dinner
Day02: Kathmandu city tour, Visit Kathmandu Darbar square ,Syambhunath stupa and Pasupatinath Temple. Which are historical and cultural places of Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive To Bandipur via 3 hours rafting in Trisuli river, 4 hours driving
Day 04: Drive to Pokhara which is takes 2 hours and visit Satnti stupa , Davi’s fall and Gupteswor cavein Pokhara.
Day 05: Drive to Phedi and Hike to Dhampus 30 mins drive and 3 hour walk. Sleep in guest house.
Day 06: Morning mountain view from dhampus and hike to Sarangkot , walk 5 hours. Sleep in guest house
Day 07: Early morning sunrise view from Sarangkot and drive to Chitwan national park for jungle activities.
Day 08: Elephant safari, jungle walk , canoeing trip.
Day 09: After breakfast drive to Dhulikhel via Kathmandu,6 hours driving.
Day 10: Departure.
• All private transportation.
• 2 star hotel accommodation with breakfast in cities(Kathmandu, Bandipur, Pokhara, Chitwan and Dhulikhel)
• All entrance fee and experience tour guide for sightseeing. All private transportation in.
• There Time Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the 3 days hike(day5-7).
• Guest accommodation during the trek.
• Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters for hike.
• Hiking map and trip achievement certificate.
• First aid medical kit (with the guide).
• Hiking permit fee.
• Welcome and Farewell dinner.
• Government taxes & office service charge.
• All food, accommodation, jungle guide and programs in chitwan .
• International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa.
• Lunch and evening meals in cities, except the hike
• Travel and rescue insurance.
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery
recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
• Tips for drivers, guides and porter.
Highlights of trip
•Kathmandu sight seeing
•Dhumpus and sarangkot
•Chitwan national park
When we finally decide to tie the knot, we want everything to be perfect. I mean, we onl ...
We would like to offer you an exclusive opportunity of an alternative Tour to bask in th ...
Janakpur is a historical city. It was the capital of an ancient state of Mithila. The na ...
|Annapurna Base Camp Via Poonhil Trek|
Join us for 2017
|Mt. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Nepal
Annapurna base camp