Dolpa (Round Dhaulagiri) Trek is a long challenging trek that takes us to the base camp of Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), the seventh highest mountain in the world. We drive to Beni through farming lands and begin our trip follow ing the Myagdi Khola west-wards to Darbang, then turn north through lowland forests into the high country. Much of the route is on snow and glaciers as it crosses French Col Pass (5240m). Then we traverse from the head of Hidden Valley, and crosses Dhampus Pass (5155m). The trek ends with a steep descent to Marpha and a return to Pokhara via the Ghorapani ridge.
Dhaulagiri round trekking trail is less use by trekkers due to the difficult passes to cross. The beautiful mountain Dhaulagiri can be circle with in two and half week. Our treking package crosses the French Pass and reach to the Jomsom.
Fact of the trek
Trip Name: Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek Duration: 20 Days
trip cost : US$
Best season: : September to November & February to May
Transportation: Land or Flight
Accommodation: Hotel/ Resort in Kathmandu & Pokhara,camping during the trek
Culture: Gurung, Ghale
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Full Day Kathmandu sightseeing tour.
Day 03: Fly to Pokhara & sightseeing Hotel Overnight
Day 04: Drive to Beni (850m) (4 hrs). Camp
Day 05: Trek to Babiachor (950 m) (5 hrs). Camp
Day 06: Trek to Darbang (1,180m) (6 hrs). Camp
Day 07: Trek to Takum (1,560m) (5 hrs). Camp
Day 08: Trek to Goban Dhara (1,790m) (6 hrs). Camp
Day 09: Trek to Baghora (2,080m) (5 hrs). Camp
Day 10: Trek to Dobang (2,520m) (5 hrs). Camp
Day 11: Trek to Choriban Khola (3,110m) (6 hrs). Camp
Day 12: Rest / Exploration Day.
Day 13: Trek to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4,750m) (7 hrs).
Day 14: Trek to French Pass (5,360 m) Continue to Hidden Valley High Camp. (4,000m) (6 hrs). Camp
Day 15: Trek through the Pass to Yak Kharka (3,680m) (6 hrs).
Day 16: Trek to Marpha (2,667m) (5 hrs).
Day 17: Trek to Jomsom (2,710m) (3 hrs).
Day 18: Flight Jomsom - Pokhara - Kathmandu. Hotel Overnight.
Day 19: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 20: Final Departure
• All private transportation.
• 3 star hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu and pokhara.
• All entrance fee and experience tour guide for sightseeing All private transportation in.
• There Time Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek.
• Tea house /home stay accommodation during the trek.
• Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters.
• Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
• First aid medical kit (with the guide).
• Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Permits fee.
• Welcome and Farewell dinner.
• Government taxes & office service charge.
• International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa.
• Lunch and evening meals in cities, except the trek (and also
the case of early return from the trekking than the scheduled
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or Pokhara because of
early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due
to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
• Travel and rescue insurance.
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery
recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
• Tips for drivers, guides and porter.
|Duration: 20 Days|
|Average price: US$ 4000 only *per person|