Dhampus and Australian camp are saituated in the western part of Nepal which is near by pokhara city. which are at an elevation of 1700 and 2232 meters above the sea level . from here you can see the panaromic vies of annapurna , dhaulagiri ,manaslu, fishtail and many more mountains . and we can see the vally of pokhara and fhewa lake from from the sarangkot. .This area also offers us the view of natural beauty. Australian camp is another spot renown for seeing the sunrise over the Himalayas after a short hike. Australian and Dhampus both are a one day or 2 days trip from Pokhara valley.
For those with just a few days, this short trek gives travelers great sunset and sunrise panorama views of the Annapurna Range, Combined with a stay at the pleasant lakeside city of Pokhara, it involves easy walking with no high altitudes and can be done by anyone with a reasonable fitness level. Though only a few days long, this trek will provide memories of a lifetime.
Fact of the Dhampus Hiking
Accommodation:- Hotel in cities /teahouse or camping in Hike
Best time to visit:- All over the year
Elevation up to:- 2232 mt./ Australian Camp
Hike start:- Phedi
Hike end:- kande
Group size:- 1+
Australian Camp/ Dhampus hiking outline itinerary
Day 01: Drive to Pokhara
Day 02: Pokhara tour, drive to Kande and trek to Australian camp
Day 03: Trek to Phedi via Dhampus and back to Pokhara
Day 04: Drive back to Kathmandu
Australian /Dhampus Hiking Via Pokhara tour Itinarray
Day 01: Drive to Pokhara 6/7 Hour’s afternoon ( option : Manakamana cable car trip or 3 hours white water rafting in Trusuli river on the way to Pokhara)
Day 02: Morning visit world peace pagoda, Devi’s fall and Gupteswor Mahadev cave. After breakfast drive to Kande by private car/ van and trek to Australian camp Overnight at lodge /guest house. 1 hour drive and walking 2 hours walk
Day 03: Morning sunrise and Panoramic view of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu Himalayan range than Trek to Phedi via Dhampus and drive back to Pokhara. 4/5 hours walk and 30 minutes’ drive.
Day 04: Drive back to Kathmandu flight option) or joining in another trip.
• All transportation.
# Kathmandu - Pokhara –Kathmandu by tourist bus, if you wish to upgrate your transpotation to private car or domestic flight lets us know
# Private Car /Taxi for Pokhara sightseeing
# Private car/taxi from Pokhara to kande and Phedi to Pokhara
• Normal tourist standard Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Pokhara.( if you wish to upgrade your Pokhara hotel transportation to 2 ,3 ,4 or 5 start hotel please tell us for organize . )
• All entrance fees, experience hiking guide
• There Time Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the hike.
• Lodge accommodation in Australian camp / Dhampus
• Government Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide
• Government /Local taxes & office service charge
• International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa.
• Lunch and evening meals in cities, except the hike
• Accommodation and tour programs in Kathmandu
• Travel and rescue insurance.
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, porter, bottle or boiled water etc)
• Tips for hiking crew and driver(s)