From the north east of kathmandu valley and west of Rowling Himal, there is a beautiful and holy places called Pancha Pokhari lake. It has five lake at the same place which is holy ponds for hindus situated at the height of 4462m.
During this trek we will be able to see the natural beauty of Jugal himal range, Rolwaling range, Gosainkunda etc.
Fact of the Hike
Trip Name: Panch pokhari Trek Duration: 17 Days
Best season: Any time of the year
Transportation: Land or Flight
Accommodation: Hotel/ Resort in Kathmandu &, tea house during the Trek
Culture: serpa, yalmo
Itinerary for pancha pokhari Trek
Day 01:Arrive in Tribhuwan International Airport & Taken to Hotel
Day 02:Sightseeing in Kathamandu
Day 03:Kathmandu to Chautara by bus ride will take approximately 5hrs and Chautara to Syaule by trek for couple of hour to Syaule.
Day 04:Syaule to Kamikharka Danda(2300m)
Day 05:Kamikharka to Chyochyo Danda(3160m) 5hrs
Day 06:Chyochyo Danda to Hile Bhanjyang(3800m) 6hrs
Day 07:Hile Bhanjyang-Nasem Pati (3862m) 5hrs
Day 08:Nasempati to Pach pokhari(4462m) 5hrs
Day 09:Rest day and explore
Day 10:Pach Pokhari to Gai Kharka(2200m) 6hr
Day 11:Gai kharka to Yagri(1360m) 5hrs
Day 12:Yagri to Shermaththang
Day 13:Shermathung to Melamchi Bazar
Day 16:Free day in Kathmandu.
Trip Cost Include
1. All necessary road transportation (private car/van/bus)
2. 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the treks (hike)
3. Camping accommodation during the trek
4. Govt. licensed guide and necessary numbers of porters with their insurance, salary and meals
5. Necessary Permits and TIMS Card
6 Hotel Acomodational at Kathamndu and pokhara, with Breakfast.
7. sightseeing tours in Kathmandu
Trip Cost Exclude
1. Lunch & dinner During your stay in Kathamndu and pokhara
2. Clients’ insurance.
3. Extra food, water, cold and alcoholic drink
4. Tips and beverage bill, personal expenses and personal clothing
|Category: New Travel Destination|
|Duration: 17 Days|
|Average price: US$ 1000 only *per person|